By now, you know the drill, and are pretty familiar with my frequent disappearing act. I've missed my little corner of the 'net, and have slowly been getting back into the swing on things. Or at least attempting to. Let's see what have you missed? I've moved (again), been running around like a headless chicken (as usual), and got engaged (!!!). More details on the latter to come, but here's a few things that have caught my attention lately.
1. This awesome print publication, by the super-talented Rog Walker.
2. This article makes me feel so much better about wanting to leave New York permanently.
3. This enamel pin that I just added to my collection.
4. This tote, 'cause 'Fuck Weddings' is exactly how I'm feeling right now.
5. This '90s mix is pretty fantastic and makes me feel old as hell.
6. Living vicariously through Emily Faultich a.k.a. Hawaiian Coconut's feed. Her latest shots from Croatia are dreamy.
7. All of this wedding planning has made me obsessed with anything and everything overtly feminine. Who am I? No clue, but this these rose quartz interiors are calling my name.
8. Poorly Drawn Lines. That is all.
9. The Haloscope highlighter from Glossier is a winner. Topaz is perfect for dark skin.
10. This article is little reminder that hoarding shouldn't be a thing.